Do you find yourself experiencing some of the following symptoms?
- Excessive worrying?
- Being unable to stop your thoughts?
- Feeling restless, “keyed up” or “on edge?”
- Having difficulty concentrating or finding that your mind goes blank?
- Being more irritable and quick to respond?
- Feeling muscle tightness and tension?
- Feeling shaky and having difficulty breathing?
- Having difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, or having a restless unsatisfying sleep?
Have you been feeling like this for a prolonged period of time?
Are these feelings impacting your overall level of functioning and your ability to feel good about yourself?
If you answered “yes” to some of these questions, then you may be experiencing symptoms of stress or anxiety. Many people find themselves feeling like this for a brief period of time as a natural response to situations they feel uncertain about, or are unable to totally control. If you find that these feelings are not going away, there may be some steps you can take to modify your response to stressful situations. Let us help you find a solution for what’s bothering you.