- Has your child’s habits changed? Sleeping, crying, socializing?
- Does your child appear preoccupied or withdrawn in any noticeable manner?
- Has there been a change in grades and/or study habits?
- Does your child appear secretive or unwilling to invite their friends over?
- Is school attendance now an issue where before your child was eager to go to school?
- Has there been a change in your child’s study habits or have their grades dropped?
Oftentimes, young children have a difficult time understanding and knowing how to talk to their parents or adults about the problems they may be experiencing.Middle and high school students may be more reluctant to share their thoughts and feelings. Subtle signs are often the first indication that your child may need some help. If you see any behavioral changes, this is a good time to consult a therapist. We can help. Our office is sensitive to the needs of a young person.We also offer animal assisted therapy which may help put your child at ease.