- Are you worried about your child or adolescent’s behavior?
- Do you have questions and concerns about your parenting style?
- Do you get frustrated and exasperated with the way you and your child interact?
- Is your child experiencing social or academic difficulty in school?
- Do you believe your child may be gifted in some way but is not performing to his or her full potential?
- Are you having difficulty motivating your child to succeed?
As parents these are a few of the many questions you may have about your children. Talking with someone about these concerns can help alleviate your stress levels, provide you with some additional tips on how to respond to your children, and help you feel that you are not alone. Parenting is probably the most demanding job you will ever have. It is fraught with challenges and potential rewards. Should you have any questions or concerns or would like a second opinion, please contact us to set up an appointment.