- Do you find yourself having difficulty meeting people?
- Do you find it a challenge to meet that special someone?
- Are you having difficulty sustaining a relationship for a long period of time?
- Do you frequently argue with your partner or co-workers?
- Do you find you have difficulty reaching agreement with your partner?
- Would you like to have a more satisfying relationship?
- Are you going through a rough time in your relationship?
- Are you in the process of breaking up with someone you love?
Relationship issues are one of the most common sources of stress that people experience. Wondering and worrying about attaining and maintaining a positive relationship takes energy that could be better spent in more productive ways.When relationships are in turmoil, every aspect of life may seem questionable.Decision-making capabilities, concentration and focus, motivation and self-esteem may suffer. It is not uncommon to become preoccupied with frustration in the relationship and have it affect other aspects of life. We can help provide the needed tools to make a difference.